1. Have a designated Kids Table…stocked with all the necessary equipment of course. That being crayons, paper, crafts…and more crayons.
2. Did someone say bubble station?! Perfect for any outdoor wedding. (Adults are welcome)
3. Keep them busy with a Scavenger Hunt or an I Spy game. Simply give them a list of items and a disposable camera to take the pictures of what they find.
4. Two Words: Glow Sticks! How can kids not love glow sticks? They can also make for some great photos.
5. Have a kid-approved drink for the toast…Cookies and Milk! Or Apple Cider, Lemonade….
6. Last but not least, have a Photo Booth!
This one is for the kids and adults. Guests will love a fun photo booth, they even get a keepsake out of it to remember your special day.