- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The Ceresville Mansion website uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. Cookies will allow the website to “recognize” you as a unique individual and allow you to interact with our website. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer.
When you visit our site to read, print or download a file, the Ceresville Mansion website collects “navigational information” via Google Analytics cookies, which may include the name of the domain from which you accessed the website (e.g. aol.com), the date and time any page on the site was accessed, and the URL of any website from which you linked to our site. When Google Analytics data is collected, no personally identifying information is collected. We use these site usage statistics to gain insight into how our site is used, and to improve its usefulness to the public.