Wedding Vows – Tips & Tricks
It’s Never too Early to Start with your Wedding Vows!
Check out these easy tips & tricks to add a personal touch to them:
Your wedding vows are the starting point and foundation that you wish to build your relationship upon after saying ‘I do’.
Start by answering these simple questions to help you get started…
1. What are the three greatest things that made you fall in love with them?
• Your………….has shown me how to be………..
• With you I have learnt to……..
• I knew I wanted to marry you when….
2. When did you know that you were in love/know that this was the person that you wanted to marry?
• I knew I was in love when……
• I look forward to……
• Together we will…..
3. What is your most favorite memory of your partner?
• I remember when…..
4. What would you like the whole world to know about your partner and why you love them?
• You are the one for me because…
5. What promises to your partner are you willing to make?
• I promise to….
• I vow to love you until/through…..
Then think about: what is your favorite movie together, song, TV show? Is there some type of habit that you can light heartily joke about?
• Quote one of these that your better half with understand
• ‘for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, for even poorer when I’ve been shopping a lot’
Traditional wedding vows, personalized or non-traditional wedding vows, religious wedding vows or secular or non-religious wedding vows all potential vows to choose from, and most likely – your wedding officiant will be able to supply you with a few options or the official approved wording.
The comments are closed.